Ideas for a delicious breakfast smoothie?

txdahl
txdahl Posts: 107 Member
My mornings start 100 mph, does anyone have a fairly quick and yummy breakfast smoothie they can recommend?

Replies

• eggfooyumyum
    eggfooyumyum Posts: 42 Member
    This is a simplified version of my morning smoothie:

1/5 c frozen blueberries
    1/5 c frozen raspberries or strawberries
    1/5 a frozen or fresh banana
    1 large handful of baby spinach (don't worry, you won't taste it - I promise!)
    1c H20 or almond milk (add more if needed)
    1 scoop Whey To Go Vanilla Protein Powder ( this is the best brand and flavor I have found)

First blend spinach and water, then add fruit, finish with protein powder and other supplements you might want to use. I swear by Maca Powder. You can get it at your local health food store. It makes me feel like a super hero!

I also add:
    Bee Pollen
    ground Flax Seeds
    Spirulina
    Smoothie flavored Flax Oil
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    I usually do 1 1/2-2 cups baby spinach, a cup of almond milk, half of a frozen banana, 5-6 frozen or fresh strawberries and half a peach.

Also Strawberry Oatmeal smoothie: 1/4 cup Quaker Oats, 6-8 strawberries, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 med banana, 1 tsp vanilla. I blend the oats before adding the other ingredients to crush them up.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    1 cup whole milk, 1 pint ben and jerry's, a few tablespoons of pb or nutella depending on choice of ice cream
  • eggfooyumyum
    eggfooyumyum Posts: 42 Member
    1 cup whole milk, 1 pint ben and jerry's, a few tablespoons of pb or nutella depending on choice of ice cream

Hahaha, What? I guees if my belly looked like yours, I wouldn't be sweatin' it either.