Jillian Michaels DVDS

Options

Replies

• alphafmlwolf
    alphafmlwolf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOVE jillian michaels dvds, i have about 7 or 8 of them,i do not have the 15 set one well because it costs too much. they are all really good! and if some get too easy at level 2 or 3 depending on which dvd add weights. right now i vary between kickboxing, 6wee6pack. and no trouble zones. i have shredded in 30 and 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism, yoga meltdown, extreme shed and shred ( have not worked my way up to this one), killer buns and thighs...ok more than 8. but yeah love them they have gotten me 11 lbs lost and 2 pant sizes down. and i am now wearing a size small for shirts ( which is good, except i had to spend money to get different shirts :) ) they are excellent workouts :)
  • lilfarmer23
    Options
    I've done the 30 day shred and the results I've seen are great....if you stick with it. I immediatly felt stronger in my core, but it was hard for me to keep up with because it became so boring. I would recommend alternating with similar programs to keep you on your toes.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I have been using her ripped in 30 and think its GREAT!! I had:smile: lost 25 and needed to change my routine. Now I am loosing inches! She is hard but do it every day like she says bc your going hurt that first couple of days. You will get used to it.

I just ordered that DVD.. is it for 30 days straight?.. or are u supposed to do it like 6 days with a day of rest or something like that?
  • JoDC1
    JoDC1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just started ripped in 30 OMG , it's so hard. I'm hoping to see the difference soon!
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    WHEW! Just did 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown back to back with maybe a 2 minute break in between and burned 725 calories in an hour. I feel like I got an amazing work out with the 30 Day Shred and although I burned more and felt different muscles burn in Yoga Meltdown, I feel more relaxed and stretched like I'm not bound to injure something now. It feels great!

I REALLY suggest the two as a pair like I did. I typically only do 30DS on its own but wow, what a combo those two make!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS. It will always be my all time favourite, though I've done Ri30, Yoga Meltdown, BFBM & NMTZ. I have not thought to combine those two though, and really like the sound of it. Thanks for the tip!
  • Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have extreme shed & Shred and although its tough, I really like it. I'm hoping to fully master all workouts on this DVD before I buy anymore. JM DVDs.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I enjoy working out with All Jillian Michaels' DVD's. My favorites are 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zone, Fast Kickbox, Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout, Extreme Shed and Shred, and Killer Buns and Thighs. I have some of the other ones but I don't use them as often. The Yoga Meltdown is my least favorite, but I do it because I need to stretch. You're going to enjoy the ones you purchased! Have FUN!!!

Do you find Extreme Shed & Shred compares to 30DS / Ri30? I am thinking of trying this one next.

Also, what's Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout like?

Thanks!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have most of her dvds - Extreme Shed & Shred is good, it's similar in style but a lot of different moves. Less strength training than I prefer but it's a nice fun workout that gets the job done.

30DS is my favorite - it's simple and effective, plus so short that it's impossible to find an excuse NOT to do it. Ripped in 30 is similar. Killer Buns and Thighs is wonderful, probably because those are my trouble areas :) NMTZ is probably the one that gave me the most results. BFBM is a good one, although the one I've done the least.

Oh! And I toss Kickbox Fast Fix in now and then for something fun and different, but it makes me feel so uncoordinated, maybe once I learn the moves better I'll stop tripping over myself ;-)
  • 91King
    91King Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred, banish fat and boost metabolism and one other (I use it so rarely, I forget the title). I like the 30 day shred best because it is quick, but you still feel like you are making progress, getting results. I just don't know how to log something like that in to my exercise for the day. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The only one I have other than 30DS is the Fast Fix Kickboxing. I really like it. It's definitely fast and it takes a few times through to get the moves down, but it is fun if you like kickboxing! :)
  • rmkolodzie
    rmkolodzie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have, 30DS, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism , Yoga Meltdown, 6 week 6 pack, No More Trouble Zones, Yoga Meltdown, and another 20 minute one I can't remember the name. I love them! She is really inspiring to me. I like to rotate them out , primarily doing the 20 minute ones in the am before work and the 40 minute ones after work or on the weekends. They are all great!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've become a bit of a jillian addict. So far I have done 30ds and I'm doing ripped in 30 with fastfix kickboxing too. Got killer buns and thighs to try next. I just love the shorter workout times and they definitely kick my butt enough for now!!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing the kick box video. I like it because its a true 20 minute workout. I like to fit workouts intoi I my breaks at work (I am spolied and work from home).. With that said, level 1 was the easiest of any of her wirkouts I have done.
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just started BANISH FAT AND BOOST METABOLISM, i also bough NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES; will be trying zones soon.

I don't care for 30 day shred.

I was thinking about the kickboxing one.....
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I did:
    30-Day Shred
    No More Trouble Zones
    6-Pack in 6-Weeks (I will be done with this on Sept 20th)

All before/after pics in my profile :)
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    i am on day 8 of 30dshred,...is ripped in 30 the next one to do?...how is it?,,,also how is buns/thighs??
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I wish they were all available in UK :(
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

They are!!!!
    I never bought mine...I found all three levels on YouTube!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options

You can get them all on amazon but for some of them you do need a multi region DVD player.