Lets not overthink this...

Options
Ive been heavy my whole life. Never really knew how much of a fatty I was, until I saw pics of myself, then I usually just thought it was a bad pic. Theres no way all that McDs and BK are doing anything bad to my body. I dont workout cuz I dont like it, plus, I TOTALLY dont need it (thats where my mind used to be). NOW- things are changing. I started working out and actually paying attention to what i eat on March 1st. I started at a sad 219. Im now at 187.4!! Ive lost almost a consistent 2lbs per week. HOW??? Am I doing the wraps? Am I drinking shakes? Am I eating 12 calories a day?? NO! Im working out. Til I sweat from sweating. Im eating about 1300 calories a day, and I DONT eat my workout. I have had my days where I eat like the world is depending on me fitting one more french fry in my mouth... but the next day, I cant wait to go for a run and shake my head at myself while doing so. This is life. This is not a temporary thing I have started. I will not hit 175 (my goal) and just quit, like..well thats all i needed! I will keep going. I will learn how to maintain. My main reason for posting all of this is not to receive congratulation letters in the mail, but rather open a few eyes maybe? If you are working out, or eating right, which one is missing? Are you being honest with yourself? Because you totally dont have to be, you can stay stagnent forever, but I dont want to hear about how you wish you could lose weight...sad poor fat me....:( NO! Go do something. I dont necessarily enjoy Spinning for 60 minutes at a time, 4 hours after I ran 2 miles and did a PE 301 class. BUT- thats what I need to do to get this weight off, so I can maintain. I dont do that crazy everyday, Maybe 2x a week. But Im at the gym 5 or 6 times a week. Before you open your mouth and start to say ... i wish... how are you so lucky... THINK! Look in the mirror. Did you have a breakfast burrito with all the fixins along with a large Coke for BREAKFAST??? Thats almost the same amount of calories that I eat in a WHOLE day...God knows what you are eating the rest of the day....aaaaaaaaand not working out? Comeon. Im sick of frickin lazy, nonaccountable people. Im sure I will gain some weight back, but from this point forward (well March 1st really) I know that I am in control of what I look like and how i feel. Hold yourself accountable, and dont ***** to the skinny kids, cuz they can see right through (your fat) self... and arent impressed. The end.