i'm stuck!!!

butterfly25
butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i'm stuck and i cant stand..........please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Well, I can tell from your photo that you don't have a lot of weight to lose. The first thing you should do is consider whether or not your goal weight is reasonable for your current height, age, body type, exercise level etc. If after evaluating these factors you believe your goal IS reasonable you're really going to have to work for those few lbs. You're going to have to really kick your own butt, the last 10 lbs are ALWAYS really tough to lose. Up your workouts, and make sure your calorie intake is high enough to sustain them. Be diligent about counting calories, drinking water, sticking to an exercise plan and getting plenty of rest.

Expect your losses to be quite low, likely no more than 1/2 lb a week. Remember that when you have less to lose, it will take much longer to lose it.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Well said Kerrilucko. You look rockin' in your wedding dress. Great pics!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Well said Kerrilucko. You look rockin' in your wedding dress. Great pics!

thank you! Unfortunately I gained almost 15 lbs after that photo was taken :noway: so I am back to lose it :sad:
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    i'm already doing 120 mins a day with working out...but my rountine does change cause there are days i cant get in the 120 and i range from 70-145 mins..i cant always stay on the same thing (not when you have kids) and i also notice the weight gain when i started working again cause i'm not getting to sit down to enjoy my lunch i have to eat it on the run and i know that is not good for you to..but what i am i going to do that is the only time i get to have lunch and than its off to the gym ( i work in a school i'm the lunch lady)so i just have to keep at it and i hope to start to lose again..
This discussion has been closed.