Looking for some new UK buddies! :D

Options
Hey! I'm Emily, I'm 19 and I live in the UK. I've been on this site for a while but you can never have too many fitness pals to help support and motivate!

I don't mind adding people from outside the UK but I find it's more fun interacting with people in the same time-zone as me. So if you're from the UK or nearby, I'd love to hear from you!

My only 2 criteria are: your food diary must be viewable by friends (it's so hard to support you if I can't see what you're doing!), and your calorie goals must not be dangerously low (I do not need friends on fad diets or friends with EDs who are not trying to get better)! Hope that's not too much to ask :)

Replies

• jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI Emily :) i'm jen!

I'm a newbie as well, but everyone on here seems so friendly and supportive so yay! Feel free to add me or send me a message, I can SO relate to what you were saying in your about me, I was a 10-12, and noticed lately even a 14 is tight and I've been buying size 16 and not even thinking,,, and I blame the shop (Oh HM sizes always come up small) but if I had started eating right and exercising I would never need to get a 16, you know!

I'm 22 and living in Kent so it would be great to have a UK buddy to torun to when I'm having a down day and not worry about the timezone! x
  • fernreynolds
    fernreynolds Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm from the UK too...just joined on Sunday so still finding my feet with this but am finding it quite easy to follow, I have always liked the calorie counting diets as I simply CANNOT do moderation!

Please add me as could use all the help and support going especially when I think about finding time to exercise!,,

I live in Kent too Jen! Xxx
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've added you both :D