36lbs down!! Pictures

Options

Replies

• Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    What a nice post.... so happy for you. I'm sure a lot of us out there know exactly how you were feeling. You did a great job. Congrats!!!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • tephyyy
    tephyyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats :)
  • SFBarbear
    SFBarbear Posts: 146
    Options
    Great job!!!
    What you are posting and sharing really resonates with me. Keep up the great work!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Such a handsome, happy, healthy fella you are now. I like the NEW YOU!! Great job and thanks for sharing your success with us.
  • ronaldo4ka
    Options
    You did a great job! Now make sure to maintain!
  • Nena5255
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you look like a total different person with all the weight you've los, I just had a consultation with my nutritionist this morning and she told me about this web site and I just joined I think this is amazing how easy it is to keep track of what you eat and drink, I hope someday I too can share my weight loss story.
  • ashleycball
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, you look soooooooo awesome. Congrats!
  • Nena5255
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you look like a total different person with all the weight you've los, I just had a consultation with my nutritionist this morning and she told me about this web site and I just joined I think this is amazing how easy it is to keep track of what you eat and drink, I hope someday I too can share my weight loss story.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow - big difference and great loss in just 2 months - that is amazing. You look great - well done. x
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you look fantastic!! Thanks for the inspiration. =)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    2 months? Holy WOW - that's great!
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    awez you look so happy..congrats! :)
  • hrtease2
    hrtease2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    way to go you look great!
  • ChrissieNer
    ChrissieNer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your commitment to a healthier you has definitely paid off - you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your success story. :)
  • lukeniknak
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind messages! :)
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Great job....you look fantastic!!!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    GRETA JOB! Congratulations!
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    all you need now is a "KISS THE COOK" apron to sport while your cheesing at the grill :)
    Great work!
  • Bigpoppa65
    Options
    Awesome Guy Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!