Wish me luck and strength!!

Options
So when I was working b4 I gave birth, theres a Tacobell across the street from my work that I fell victim too almost everyday! A weakness on my part. Well, my son was born 2 months ago and Im set to go back to work in 5 days. I've picked up my good lunch cooler, assembled some good easy recipies for my lunch cooler and have been excercising well since my doctor gave me the go ahead 2 weeks ago. Please let my resolve stay strong! Let me avoid the bad yet very tempting tacobell when Im stressed and dont wanna hangout in the work breakroom (which is often, too many people know where to find me and ask dumb questions.) Thankfully fall will be here soon in the desert, (its hard to take a break outside when u live in phoenix in the summer and its 115 degrees out) and I'll be able to take my lunch outside on the bench. I wanna be healthy for my kids and my hubby! They deserve the best I can give them. A healthy fit mother who can keep up with them! No Taco Bell!!!!

Replies

• wheelinqueen
    wheelinqueen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    They do have a Fresca menu that isn't too bad. When I was kind of vegan (half a$$ed attempt) that was the only fast food I could eat.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Amen to that! Living in the Valley during the summer is brutal especially if you enjoy working out outside! Congratulations on your healthy new born :) I too have fallen victim to fast food places around my work, but it sounds like you're prepared and that's the best way to start things! Think of it as a new beginning!! Best of luck, stay strong! :flowerforyou:
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Don't take cash with you so even if you are tempted you can not buy it! I need to do that with the dratted vending machines at work!
  • KalikaRae
    KalikaRae Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I'll hafta leave my debit card at home too!