Calorie Help.

Options
Lately, I've only been eating when I'm hungry and I'm just above 1,200 calories, maybe even less than that sometimes. And it's kinda scaring me because I'm suppose to be eating 2000 calories and my cousin said I could lose weight too fast doing this. But, I don't know what to do. Do I force myself to eat? But, I am truly not hungry. Should I change my goal to 1200? I am at 268 pounds and I don't wanna lose the weight too fast, but I don't wanna force myself to eat when I'm not hungry.

What should I do? :/

Replies

• Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    it may sound daft but its very easy to increase your calorie consumption...we all do it and that's why most of us are here!
    so you can choose slightly more calorific versions of what you are already eating if you feel you don't want to eat anymore in terms of quantity of food :)

probably not the best advice you will read but hey :smile:

personally I try to eat my goal of 1500 - 1600 because as you lose weight it will get harder to shift the pounds so you need to be able to drop your calories to get things moving again, also slow and steady is what everyone keeps telling me!

Good luck

Heather x
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input. I'll keep that in mind. (:

I'd like to hear other people's input as well and see what they think.