Honey Badger is getting *kitten* done!

Options
13»

Replies

• SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Already running 100 calories behind from this time yesterday. I'm a calorie boss today. I even threw away a box of Ding Dongs. I never ever abuse tasty cream filled snack cakes. But they were taunting me- so I ate some oat meal right in front of them. Slowly - like it was the best thing ever- I made them watch every bite. And then I broke up with the Ding Dongs. I don't think they will be back since I cheated on them with something less delicious right in front of them.

Don't forget your water! :)
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Your post cracked me up! I am right there with you looking forward to buying something that is really sexy, not fat girl pretending to be sexy!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Love your sense of humor! Looking forward to watching you "shrink".... Good luck!
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You have got a seriously wicked sense of humor! I Love it! Best of luck...something tells me you will DO it! :wink:
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love the way you write , so funny and refreshing :O) feel free to add me Im new on here also.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I'm am totally sending you a friend request; not only are you a woman on a mission but you are quite funny!
  • HoneyBadgerPress
    Options
    So I ate like I normally would (pre yesterday) so I could do a little experiment and see just how much I was eating. I ate OVER 800 extra calories. *kitten* just got real! It was fun at first- I mean- what's not to love about three delicious crispy to perfection ground cow tacos and a icey cold Coke big enough to swim in? I didn't even get extra cheese- so in my mind- I totally opted for the healthier version! Then I got home and entered my food- I didn't feel guilty-fat and lazy but not guilty. Ok- add strangely greasy feeling to that list.. Until the amazeballs bright red super sexy size 8 motivation dress I bought stared at me and made me cry. Stupid dress. I just want to go on record here- I still have the receipt and can take her judgy butt right back to the the store. So there.