You know it was a good work out when....

Options
You have trouble steering your car the day after.

I know there are others...

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I can feel it, everybody around me can feel it.

I tremble, I twitch, I pace, head pounding in a good way. A little wild eyed, all clenched up - I call it "Hummin' like a radar antenna".

It's just way too cool. :happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I Love the feeling i get when I have ran 6+ miles and then right after I get that good ache. It's amazing!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Your legs feel all wobbly as you are climbing the 3 stairs to get into your house and you are soaked with sweat. I always measure my workout by how low the sweat stain goes around the neckline on my top. The lower the sweat stain, the harder the workout
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Your legs feel all wobbly as you are climbing the 3 stairs to get into your house and you are soaked with sweat. I always measure my workout by how low the sweat stain goes around the neckline on my top. The lower the sweat stain, the harder the workout

Love it!! I do the same thing with the sweat stains! :laugh: I also call the wobbly legs "jello legs" :bigsmile:
  • Gogo
    Options
    darn double post :angry:
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    When the next day, laughing hurts your whole stomach. If I keep doing this ab routine three times a week I feel like I'll be able to bounce spare change of my tummy before spring break.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    when you go to get out of bed in the morning and think " So THAT is the muscle I was using!!"
  • Gogo
    Options
    When you have to roll out of the side of your bed because your abs hurt so bad you can't sit up.
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your workout partner looks at you and says "Are you mad at me?"...that means it's a good workout...and a laugh at the same time!
  • conniec13
    Options
    ....... you have a hard time sitting or standing up the next day because your legs hurt so bad. Or your side hurts when you try to laugh.....
    Connie
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    when your muscles twitch on their own!
  • running_girl_84
    Options
    when you have total strangers come up to you after a good run and tell you they wish they could run like you or had arms like you. YAY for women who lift weights!
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ITS HARD TO SIT DOWN ON THE TOILET!
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you think..."what muscle is that? i didnt know i had that!"
  • conniec13
    Options
    ITS HARD TO SIT DOWN ON THE TOILET!

or getting up!!!!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    when a total stranger says, 'Hey look! It's Sarah Connor!' :bigsmile:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    When you can barely lift your arms to shampoo your hair.

(That was me on Saturday. What a fantastic upper body workout!)
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    You keep turning the hot water knob up on your shower, until the hot water runs out.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    No way,,, right after a really good workout you don't even look at the hot water tap. Ice cold,,, feels good. Hot shower the next day maybe, for the soreness.

I like to go outside right when I finish up, take the dogs out, in my shorts. This morning was 28^F, and steam was boiling off of me. It felt amazing.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You know you've been having good workouts when men ask you if you are in training for something coming up!! Loved it! Told him "Just for today, for tomorrow may never be!" He raised his brows and said "WOW"!!! I had an awesome day in the gym!!