looking for motivating friends to help in this journey

Options
Hi, I am Darlene, 35 and mom of two young boys! I am trying to get in to a healthy lifestyle! I want to be THAT person who says "no thank you" to the cake and then isn't deeply disturbed the rest of the night thinking maybe I can have just one piece. I want to NOT WANT IT AT ALL...at least a majority of the time! haha..I have been on here awhile but new to really using all this site has to offer...I am getting in shape with my mom...I would love just a few positive ladies to cheer me on and I will do the same for you! SO PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!!! : )

Replies

• countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello Darlene! I am 45 years old and want to lose approximely 50 lbs before next summer. I have just started the 'friend' portion of MFP and love it. It is nice to know I'm not alone and it is wonderful to get the support and also pass out encouragement. It helps a lot. Add me as a friend if you like and best of luck with your journey!
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 and a mom of two girls as you can see by the picture. I am always looking to add more active positive people. Add sent :)
  • jadacavallaro
    Options
    Hello, I'm 38 and a mother (of 3) as well. I have been using MFP for some time now but mostly just on my tablet. This is the first time I have gone online (on pc) and am viewing all MFP has to offer as well. I will send you a friend request and hopefully we can motivate each other. Staying motivated has been hard for me. I have injuries that prevent me from being very physically active but I need to loose the weight. I think it would help relieve some of the pain.