18 years old and down 50 lbs (Pictures inside thread)

Options
I'm 5'8. My starting weight was 196, I'm now 143. I'm not too far from my goal weight, but I am quite content with where I am now for the time being :) I have never been more confident, or proud of myself in my entire life. I started my journey around a year and a half ago, and made the transformation slowly through changing my eating habits to healthier ones and by working out at least 3 times a week. It clicked for me the moment I realized that what weight loss is, isn't a diet or some special formula . It's a lifestyle change. If I go back to the habits I used to have, I'll look the way I used to look. Simple as that. I have changed my health for the better, and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life.
It is so possible to drop the weight, to any of you who are having trouble, just keep with it.
Here are some before and afters :)
Before:
DSCN7144copy.jpg
DSCN0677.jpg
DSCN8992copy.jpg
Jenny1copy2.jpg
After:
48copy.png
23copy.png
8copy.png
44copy.png

If any of you guys have before and afters I would love to see em :)

Replies

• lucylou9701
    Options
    holy drop dead gorgeous!!!! I am 19 years old and am 5'8 aswell. I started at 220lbs and am currently 134lbs :) Congratulations on your weight loss! you look really beautiful <3
  • jennysmyname
    jennysmyname Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    holy drop dead gorgeous!!!! I am 19 years old and am 5'8 aswell. I started at 220lbs and am currently 134lbs :) Congratulations on your weight loss! you look really beautiful <3
    Thank you dear <3 and oh my goodness that is so inspiring! Congratulations to you as well!
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congratz!!!:drinker:
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Very inspiring!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful girl, congratulations on the weight loss! I bet you're fighting off guys left and right. :)
  • jennysmyname
    Options
    Thank you guys so much :love:
  • TashaeJanee
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations! I wish I had the discipline to lose weight when I was 18. Love your photo-shoot by the way, super cute!! :)
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are stunning!! Most of the time I think weight loss makes older people look younger... but I feel like your weight loss has matured you! You look older, like such a WOMAN! Go you!!!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you've done well
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Your face stand out sooooo much.. Your beautiful congratulations ❤
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Great job. I love the change in your hair as well. :happy:
  • MrsSunshinelove
    MrsSunshinelove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!,,,Amazing !!... congrats!......love the cool pics :):)....
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • princessheather26
    princessheather26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great, brilliant work! Love your style too, that black and gold dress is gorgeous!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look like Jennifer Love Hewitt! Great job on the weight loss!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    You look amazing!! You looked amazing 50lbs ago too but wow, great job! :)
  • HappyandToned
    HappyandToned Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats on the weight-loss.. it must've been hard! I wish I could weigh 143 and look awesome. lol That's overweight for me.. I'm only 5'2!
  • Anah291
    Anah291 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh myyyy!!!! :noway: you are sooooo beautiful!!!! You look freaking amazing :O:O:O thank you for posting this is so much inspiration :O:O congratulations on your hard work you look beautiful!!
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jennysmyname
    Options
    you guys are far too kind!!! Thank you!! Honestly made my day <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!