I need help/motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Don't freak out too much. I just bought new jeans because the ones I had before I lost all the weight were literally falling off me. When I went to the store I told the clerk I wasn't sure what size I was. She said right away IT WILL DEPEND ON THE CUT AND THE BRAND BECAUSE THAT COULD MAKE YOU CHANGE BY AS MUCH AS 2 SIZES. So don't worry so much about the pants. You went down shirt sizes and it's about how you feel. Best of luck & keep your head up!!

Thanks for that! That makes me feel better. :) I hope with enough work, my waist will shrink more. :)

And thank to everyone else for being supportive!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I've come to notice that clothes may hve the same number but doesn't fit the same. Like today i went to Rainbows and had to get an XL top, the Large was squeezing the crap out of my arms... some places i can fit just fine into a medium...
  • kerrykelly2
    kerrykelly2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    follow my blog for some fun tips/ motivation!

http://skinnyminnie2.blogspot.com/

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!