Overwhelmed

red5
red5 Posts: 56 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I say this that we are all allowed to fall off as long as we get back on! I was on here in July and was doing really well. I went to go pick up my girls from their Dads for the summer and I started my bad habits all over again. I also have become really depressed. I live at a place that is not very easy to make friends. I am homesick and potty training my 2 yr old son and my 1 yr old daughter takes up the rest of my day,not to mention my 9,10 and 11 yr old. I love them all but have lost myself in the last 3 yrs. I am also a military wife. My husband was deployed from March 08' to March 09' and we are looking at another deployment some time in the new yr. I never take time for me EVER! Partly because I have no time for me. This week I am here all alone because my husband has training to do. I love him soooo much and he is as stressed as I am. Anyways...... it is time for me to take care of me so I can take care of my family. Time for positive changes!

My goal is to be healthy and be at a healthy weight for my body. I used to have Betty Boop Body now I have lumps and bumps all over instead of curves. I wanna be betty boop again. So lets get on this train and ride.RIGHT!!!:wink:
Thanks ahead of time for your support~!

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Welcome back and good luck!!!! :flowerforyou: You're doing good just by getting back on the site!
  • My husband is not military, but I did find myself relocating for him. I moved from California to Ohio, and it was rough. That is where my weight gain began. I can totally relate to you situation. I only have 2 kids, but I understand what you're saying. There is nobody around to watch your kids because you don't have any close family or friends in the area. It is so important that you find a way to make time though!!! Maybe see if you can find a daycare that the younger kids can go to a few times a week. Or, see if the military has any services that they can offer you. I know that it's all easier said than done. It took me 2 years in my new home to find ONE good friend, and that is still all I have here. The point is, if you don't make some sort of time for you, at least a few days a week, you will lose it! It can't always be about others. Good luck, and I wish you and yours all the best.
This discussion has been closed.