What item of clothing would you like to wear again?

Options
13»

Replies

• rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    Would love to open my wardrobe and know that everything in it would fit. Got a lovely Jennifer Lopez dress whilst visiting Indianapolis in May it was reduced to $10 and I just had to have it. Another 14ish pounds loss and it will be great. IIts just plain black fitted with a silver buckle belt.I want to wear it with heels as well which I hardly ever wear these days!:laugh:
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    My size 10 black jeans!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I saved some stuff from hs more as a memory wouldn't actually wear them anywhere anymore but they are too big! (Size 13 Mudd Jeans). I was lighter when I wore them but didn't work out at all I was definately skinny fat, but not skinny lol. I saved a bunch of size 11's and 13's from 2005 when I got to about 2lbs from where I am now, and most of them I no longer like and got rid of and some of that stuff is too big also! :) So my real goal is to get into a pair of size 8 or 9 in anything, I have never been below a 10/11.
  • ReallyConfused
    Options
    High school cheerleading skirt.... ;p
  • fierce68
    Options
    A belt...any belt. And the ability to tuck in a shirt!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    I have several pairs of designer jeans (european sizes 28 and 29) that I would LOVE to fit into!! I purposely kept them for the day I can put them back on!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have a realllyyy cute black Tripp skirt with lace/chains that I've been dying to wear for a while now. I only got to wear it once before it didn't fit me anymore. Every time I almost got rid of it, I knew I'd fit into it again one day..
  • Army_Love89
    Options
    Love to get back into my sz 8 miss me jeans! That's my goal!! :)
  • imwithgizmo
    imwithgizmo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Boots.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    jeans
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I bought this beautiful pink satin dress in the 1990s that still has the tags on it. I've been saving it ever since. I WILL fit in that dress!
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    $4 pair of calf length tights i want to wear with a tank & tennis shoes.

being thinner has its rewards, even cheap clothes look good....

also, a pair of size 5 jeans i have----jeans are always the true test
  • ashliebowen
    Options
    Bikini's and mini skirts!
  • marvelscale
    Options
    A dark blue dress I got in sophomore year of college (almost 3 years ago)
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My size 29 Mavi jeans but most of all a pair of shorts....