New here and Needing lots of motivation and determination

Options
2»

Replies

• AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome. We all can use the motivation and encouragement, which is what this site is so good for.
    Friend request sent.
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to say about "too much protein," but protein staves off the hunger. As far as on the go breakfast, how about some type of nutrition bar, a hard boiled egg, Wasa crispbread with a smidge of peanut butter . . .
  • melcgelinas
    melcgelinas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just remember that the water is a huge part of it. On the days I don't drink all of the water I should, I feel so hungry, when the reality is that I am thirsty. Eat slowly and work out slowly. If you do too much exercise and are too sore to stick with it, you'll feel defeated right away. I started by walking a mile at a decent pace on day one and it took me 6 songs on my MP3 Player. The next day, I walked that same mile to the same 6 songs, only I got back before the end of the 6th song, so I stair climbed until the end of it. Each day, I get back sooner and sooner, but continue to add more strenuous exercises until I get to the end of song 6 which is 30 minutes. You can do this! <3
  • Jeanginter
    Options
    Hi there,

My husband and I started a few weeks ago. I haven't lost much ( I would like to lose 10 lbs), but my husband has lost over 20lbs, with 20 more to go. The nice part of this is that it shows exactly what you are eating, what you can cut out, etc. I always thought I was only eating 1200 cals,but in reality it was closer to 1500-1800.

Also, some people just lose slower at first, but when the faster one plateau you may find you're like me, slow and steady...

Good luck!
  • Huertamom
    Huertamom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello! welcome. You can add me. I also new. started this month and would love to have you as a friend