ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    Clemson Tiger fan right hear!!! Can't wait!! Bring on the trash talking, I can hear it coming... :)

Um, yeah, you might wanna change *hear* to *here*, lest Gamecocks fans start citing a low IQ as the reason you're a Clemson fan. I'm completely neutral on the whole Clemson vs. USC rivalry (as noted in a previous comment, I'm a U of M fan...GO BLUE!!), but I thought I'd point that out for you anyway....just to help you save face during the trash talk. :flowerforyou:
  • jcstanton
    Options
    New-York-Jets-Logo.gif

That's not what my Panthers said Sunday. LOL :drinker:
  • billmoe92
    Options
    I have been waiting for football season to start again since the Broncos beat the Steelers last year (that is when my season officially ended last year). Should be a better squad this season if the injuries don't continue to pile up. GO STEELERS!!!
  • xzotikmama
    xzotikmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We love our football in Texas!

Let's go, 'horns!
    Do work, Texans!

yeah another Texas fan!!!!!!!!

I'm ready!! HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    Clemson Tiger fan right hear!!! Can't wait!! Bring on the trash talking, I can hear it coming... :)

Um, yeah, you might wanna change *hear* to *here*, lest Gamecocks fans start citing a low IQ as the reason you're a Clemson fan. I'm completely neutral on the whole Clemson vs. USC rivalry (as noted in a previous comment, I'm a U of M fan...GO BLUE!!), but I thought I'd point that out for you anyway....just to help you save face during the trash talk. :flowerforyou:
    Thnks! I'm bad about spelling!! :-) But I have lots of family who goes to Clemson, always been a fan.. don't care what anyone says, football is football. I laugh at people who get into arguments over this, its great! Haha.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see how the new coach does. Just beat Michigan. PLEASE!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hate all the preseason crap. People freak out like it really matters. Here in WI it is almost a funeral when the Pack loses a preseason game. Lets get that reg season rocking! GO PACK GO!!!
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971
    Great Avatar!! I'm from PA...Can't stand the Steelers!!! The team is all right, but I root for them to lose just to p!ss off the obnoxious fans around here!!
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    Go Tigers!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    New England Patriots 2012-2013 Champions!!!! Thats right!!! I SAID IT!!!!!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see how the new coach does. Just beat Michigan. PLEASE!

Love your profile pic! LOL :laugh: :laugh: POOP ON THE STEELERS!!! GO PANTHERS! However, ahem, GO BLUE! :drinker:
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I hate all the preseason crap. People freak out like it really matters. Here in WI it is almost a funeral when the Pack loses a preseason game. Lets get that reg season rocking! GO PACK GO!!!

I'm with you in that it doesn't matter where it counts. I think people often have the mentality that, as the pre-season goes, so goes the regular season. They're not thinking about the facts that:

1) In the preseason, the 1st stringers usually only play for the first quarter or half, at most, which leaves the door open for the second and third stringers to blow any good things the first stringers did at the beginning of the game (as has been the case for my Panthers this year as soon as Clausen steps on the field :grumble: ).

2) They don't play as hard or as passionately in preseason as they do in regular season because they don't want to risk injury in a game that doesn't count anyway, so that is going to affect the outcome.

3) New refs are learning the ropes and veteran refs are getting accustomed to new rules, so poor play calling or overkill on flag throwing often has an effect on the final score as well.

That being said, people still want to see their team win. It's that competitive spirit in all of us (some more than others).
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the Season to begin. Love the hitting, tackle breaking collisions! There isn't a sport quite like it. My only fear is the dreaded tailgate, hot dogs, fries, nachos, beer that taste so good during a game.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I can't wait for the Season to begin. Love the hitting, tackle breaking collisions! There isn't a sport quite like it. My only fear is the dreaded tailgate, hot dogs, fries, nachos, beer that taste so good during a game.

Don't forget the chili and corn chips!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    College Game Day and College Football Saturdays.....the time is upon us!!! HOOK EM!!! \m/
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nfl_a_allen_300.jpg

JARED.......keep doin' that ALL SEASON LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    Tonight 7:00 ESPN South Carolina vs Vandy, GO *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!
  • xzotikmama
    xzotikmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    College Game Day and College Football Saturdays.....the time is upon us!!! HOOK EM!!! \m/

love seeing my fellow TEXAS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971
    Great Avatar!! I'm from PA...Can't stand the Steelers!!! The team is all right, but I root for them to lose just to p!ss off the obnoxious fans around here!!

LOL! Glad you like it. I'm getting lots of compliments on it from squeeler haters!:laugh:
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Alabama_Crimson_Tide.jpg