Plateu :(

Options
So after losing 44 1/2lbs I seem to have hit that dreaded plateu.... scales havent moved now for nearly 4 weeks (I even went as far as to change the battery in them lol)
The last 2 weeks I have tried to change my exercise up abit but due to health issues Im limited on what I can do :(
This week I have mixed my food up as Im on holiday from work so been able to mix things up but still the scale refuses to budge ARRRRGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!

Normally I wouldnt care as at least Im not going back up, but heres my problem Im due to go and see my consultant at the hospital on 20th Sept and I need just 5lbs off before that for her to agree to operate on me (girly op not weight loss op) so the scales not moving that last little bit is getting me down, especially when I feel like Im working pretty hard to get there...

Any suggestions ???????

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    In the 4 weeks you've been stalled...3 of them you were changing things. If you're still feeling ok and are not having issues with your workouts, try decreasing calories a LITTLE bit (I'm talking like 100 calories). See if that helps.