Starting Tuesday after Labor Day Weekend?

Options
2»

Replies

• NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If you are really serious about this, I think you should start now and not 'after the labor day weekend'...
    That's how most people don't keep up, because they push it away and then don't want to do it anymore.
    If you want any advice: Start Now!!
    I'm with her, whats wrong with TODAY? It is a lifestyle not a diet so to tell yourself "one last weekend to enduldge or stuff my face" thats not going to cut it! You have to teach yourself to enjoy food in moderation and I think starting today will make you feel awesome on Tuesday Sept. 4th because you can say I made it and it wasnt so hard!! Just my 2 cents, Reguradless whenever you start, good luck and welcome.
  • Hazzie7543
    Hazzie7543 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would start now,and control your portion size. You can still enjoy your food this weekend/alcohol but just eat smaller and keep track of what you are putting in your mouth. Then when you do get serious come Tuesday. It will make you more aware of the calories that you are ingesting. You can still have some bad days in there. Believe me I do.lol But it is more of an eye opener when you log it. So start it now and start logging those calories! It might even make you sick when you see how many calories you have really ate or drank! lol
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this as well, but I stopped for almost a month, now I'm back at it and ready to meet my goals and I would love to see you meet yours :) Feel free to add me if you wish.