So I'm back and sad

Options
I lost my uncle to cancer four days ago, after a long long battle this horrible disease beat him... So offcourse the last couple of weeks I was with him most of the time that I could, and now I still don´t feel like working out just yet... maybe monday..... every day I say I'll go to the gym and then I just stay in bed most of the day... This sucks... and offcourse food's my place to go for confort.
So I'm trying to put my self together maybe there's some one out there who's gone through something like this... maybe...

Replies

• nataliamay
    Options
    I lost my uncle to cancer four days ago, after a long long battle this horrible disease beat him... So offcourse the last couple of weeks I was with him most of the time that I could, and now I still don´t feel like working out just yet... maybe monday..... every day I say I'll go to the gym and then I just stay in bed most of the day... This sucks... and offcourse food's my place to go for confort.
    So I'm trying to put my self together maybe there's some one out there who's gone through something like this... maybe...
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. It's hard. I lost my dad when I was 17 and sometimes you just have to force yourself out the door
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I wish there was something on here that would give you a big hug.......very sorry for your loss. I lost my mother to cancer and uderstand because I cared for her until the very end. I don't know if you believe in it or not , but it wouldn't hurt to ask for everyone to pray for you....:flowerforyou:
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    For most of us grief is a hard thing to deal with, especially if you are very close to someone. I say don't worry about all of the stress of the diet for a few days. That will make your mind as heavy as your heart. Then after after a few days, try to get your life back on track. I'll just bet your uncle loved you and wanted you to be happy.......I'll bet I'm right. So, take a brief vacation from life, and then get right back in there and live it to your fullest.
    You are in my prayers....
    Bren:flowerforyou:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your Uncle. It's always hard to lose someone you are close to. The gym might be what you need to let off steam.:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Try to give yourself some time. Give yourself a break, too. Sometimes life has to be sweet to go along with the bitter, even if it is eating.

God bless.:heart:
  • nataliamay
    Options
    Thank you all so much... I don't have many close friends and yet I get true words of encouregment from all of you... You don't know me and you pray for me and you care enough for a strager to write an answer to this... I thank you so so much! God bless you all!!
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    I look up to you so much for having the strength to get right back on the bandwagon after such a heartbreaking loss. My thoughts, prayers and love go out to you! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I just went through a bad spell and the cause was the anniversay of the loss of my beautiful 19 year old granddaughter. She suffered for a year and a half before giving in to the lukemia that took over her body. She was a trooper till the end. She passed away a year ago Feb. 16th. Very hard to get into normal every day stuff when someone so special is called home. I miss her so much but I know I have to keep going. Just turn to God in prayer and embrace everyone's kind words and prayers for you. Take each day one hour at time and dont be afraid to cry. Crying is healing..Take care
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    One of the wonderful things about having a faith is that when I walk through things I think that I am just not capable of handling, I have an all-powerful and all loving friend who walks there with me. Let him hold you and absorb your pain until all you can feel is His love surrounding you. He really does love you more than you can imagine. You're in our prayers.
    Cowboy
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs and prayers you way.....loss is truly never easy....we all have our own ways of coping and I hope you feel some peace soon!

Ali:flowerforyou: