Help please!!

Options
Hello everyone! I am 24yrs old and I am stuck on losing weight... I cant seem to go lower than 195lbs and I try to workout 5-6days a week and I feel like im going no where... Can you please give me advise as to what I should and shouldnt be doing??? I am not sure how many calories I should take in each day how many I should burn or anything like that... so please all Advise is welcome.. Thanks in advance

Jackie:happy:

Replies

• Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    http://exercise.about.com/cs/weightloss/a/howtoloseweight.htm
    Found this link which allows you to calculate your BMR and how much you should be eating in a day. Furthermore it just breaks down weight-loss into simple math.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Use a BMR calculator...stay around those calories for a NET goal and you should be good.
  • tezz1wifey
    tezz1wifey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I WANT SOME FRIENDS!!!! ADD ME!! :sad:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Fill out the Goals section here, log all your food and exercise, eat until you get to "0" at the bottom of your Food Diary. Sleep eight hours. Drink lots of water.

Do that for a month. You'll lose weight. Be honest and it works.

Set your Goals with this guideline:

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.

If you go to school, have any kind of job, or care for children, you are not Sedentary. So choose an activity level that is most representative of your actual activity.