Acne Sufferers

Options
Tanisse
Tanisse Posts: 37 Member
I found an amazing technique that doesn't require much. Buy a mango, peel it, cut up the meat of it to the seed. The left over will have like mango hair. Use the seed and smear it on your face, leave it on till it dries like a mask. You can leave it on for as long as you want, even over night. Just at least leave on for 20minutes. Do this everyday and you will notice a change with the acne and the scars.

I tried everything!!! Every Product! I'm 28 and I was so defeated. Two weeks ago I was eating a mango and wanted to know the nutrition benefits and was surprised you can use it as a mask. Before I did this, I was crying to my husband at how upset I was over this fight, with my face! I had like 100 zits with big cystic acne. After the first day of doing the mango mask, my face had cleared up 50% the second day 75% and then 3 days later 95%. I've been doing it every night and now my scars are disappearing! It is amazing and I just wanted to share that with everyone. Hope this helps, let me know how it works! Plus eat the mango, its good for your skin also and other properties. Oh and you can use fresh lemon juice and salt as a exfoliator. I haven't used my other products for two weeks and my face hasn't ever looked this healthy before! If you have any cool natural ways of clearing acne, please share! I'm always excited when I learn what is good for the body and is sitting in my kitchen. :)

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tip!!!! yes, lemon juice seemed to work on clearing up scars as well
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to try this tip. I never suffered acne as a teen, thought I was so lucky- I would get like one or two here and there but no major break-outs. Now I am 29 and all the sudden I get painful acne breakouts that look horrible and- well as I said, they are painful. They hardly clear up before a new area starts up. it is almost alway in my chin area- just to the left or right and below my lips. I have really been struggling with this and have been thinking of trying proactiv and now this just happened to be posted this morning. The best part is you can use the meat part and make smoothies the next morning or maybe process it and freeze in ice cube trays (?) to use puree for other stuff in the future?
    Thank You, going to pick up some mangoes as soon as I get off of work!
  • Tanisse
    Options
    Your welcome Ladies! I was so devistated with acne, even went to a dermatologist. The product worked but left my skin feeling painfully dry! Make sure the mango is ripe tho, not over ripe but when you squeeze it, it gives.
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    hmm i'm tempted to try this but also hesitant because putting stuff on my face just makes it break out more!
  • Tanisse
    Options
    I have super sensitive skin, so I can see your dilemma, but when you think about it we are putting an all natural product on our skin vs a processed solution that is made in a lab. So, it never hurts to try! Give it a shot!