Which Sports Fans Burn the Most Calories

bagge72
bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
Because their favorite team is so bad it is constantly keeping their heartrate up!

I would say Red Sox, and Jets fans have to be the winners! So much heart break going on there since the end of both of their seasons.

Replies

• Naaa....not even close. COWBOYS FANS baby! Every year, we are expected to win the Super Bowl, yet every year we can't beat anyone in the playoffs, and sometimes not get there. This year is different!!!!!! America's Team is going all the way!!!!! bet on it!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Naaa....not even close. COWBOYS FANS baby! Every year, we are expected to win the Super Bowl, yet every year we can't beat anyone in the playoffs, and sometimes not get there. This year is different!!!!!! America's Team is going all the way!!!!! bet on it!

haha true I would say they win for the long term battle, but the Red Sox, have gone through so much *kitten* this year!
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Naaa....not even close. COWBOYS FANS baby! Every year, we are expected to win the Super Bowl, yet every year we can't beat anyone in the playoffs, and sometimes not get there. This year is different!!!!!! America's Team is going all the way!!!!! bet on it!

j wilson - I am with you! Big Cowboys Fan myself. I have been hoping every year since 95'