Who is consistently awake 17 -18 hours a day?

Options
NotSurprised
NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
I cetainly am, man if I only was working those amount of hours daily I would be rich, no question, as long as I was smart with saving & investing. Something to think about.:happy:

Jason

Replies

• Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    Yeah and more. Sleep is such a drag. As you get older, it sucks trying to sleep at night. I make myself get up early as well just so I don't get to much sleep, but 4-5 hrs. nightly sucks big time. Sometimes no sleep and amazingly I am wide awake the next day.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I am. !@#$ college.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    very funny, about not getting too much sleep 4-5 hours WoW has it been a long time since you have gotten 8 hours?
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Did you know that Donald Trump prides himself on only sleeping 4 hours a night... The man is silly rich.:huh:
  • auntbliz
    auntbliz Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Between my kids schedules and the baby waking at night and my husband wanting to talk to me during that "after kids go to bed peace", I get a scattered 5-6 hours a night. Makes me tired ;)
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    I have papers due and am preparing for finals for law school... I just finished a 15hr work day. I've been awake for 17hrs. Shoot me.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Is 17-18 hours unusual? I have a 2 year old who likes to get up at 5am and a night owl hubby who likes to have 'grown-up' time after said child goes to bed around 9am. So I generally get to bed around 11:30. :yawn:

Edit: I just realized 'grown up' time sounded like sex - which certainly doesn't last 2.5 hours. :laugh: For the most part, I just meant watch TV/play a game without having the pieces stolen and possibly eaten. :tongue:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Is 17-18 hours unusual? I have a 2 year old who likes to get up at 5am and a night owl hubby who likes to have 'grown-up' time after said child goes to bed around 9am. So I generally get to bed around 11:30. :yawn:

Edit: I just realized 'grown up' time sounded like sex - which certainly doesn't last 2.5 hours. :laugh: For the most part, I just meant watch TV/play a game without having the pieces stolen and possibly eaten. :tongue:

Apperently not, so I guess we just discovered something that's cool & the majority says your assumption is correct how fitting a mother no shock.:smile: That's what I thought I was like man, but I totally got yah, very funny.