Fall Hair trends

Options
Sarahsmiles0875
Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
What's in...what's out and do you have any plans for a fall make-over?

Myself, I am going to go back to my natural root color and perhaps bang out some bangs:)

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Darker hair.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im DYING to do this to my hair - but no one will ever let me stop being blonde lol

tumblr_lzmjtt4e6O1rp4yqjo1_400.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'll probably learn how to curl my hair.

Or something.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My hair has already fell.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My hair has already fell.

To your chin?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Going back dark to my natural color...I've got the ombre thing going on right now, but it was totally unintentional. Had highlights last summer, let my hair grow, colored over it with a dark brown that's lightened quite a bit and bam- accidental ombre. At least it's trendy.

Oh and I'm never chopping my hair off ever again. I've been growing it out for 4 years after I cut my hair like this when it was all the rage:

VictoriaB-1.jpg?t=1346360018
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm staying awesome with my platinum mo-hawk :drinker:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    <3 this thread, I have been debating lately on changing my hair.
    It still is the same as in my profile picture.
    My dream Hair Style: ( Would never probably get and probably wont look good on me)
    blonde-emo-hairstyle.jpg

But I've been blonde for so long and my natural is a darker blonde almost light brown.
    So been thinking about going dark brown or even really close to black but I think I'm too pale.
    I really like the first picture in this thread that is an amazing hair color.
    blondehairwithbrownhighlights2.jpg
    maybe just the color and not style of this picture ^^
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm going to let mine grow out till my wife starts *****ing at me, then get it cut just like it is now...
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Im DYING to do this to my hair - but no one will ever let me stop being blonde lol

tumblr_lzmjtt4e6O1rp4yqjo1_400.jpg

I love this!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Bangs. I always go back to bangs. They have this playfully sexy, vintage feel about them... on the right person, of course.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I am putting some caramel, darker blonds in :)
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking Black with a blue hue.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Just letting mine grow back...I cut at least 5" off and I can't french braid it anymore....don't think I will ever mess with the color.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I recently went much lighter...as in my profile pic. I was a brunette most of my life, and had long hair.

But I like it short and sassy and blonde, and get lots of compliments :)

You can see how it was when I was young in my profile pics :blushing:
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Going back dark to my natural color...I've got the ombre thing going on right now, but it was totally unintentional. Had highlights last summer, let my hair grow, colored over it with a dark brown that's lightened quite a bit and bam- accidental ombre. At least it's trendy.

Oh and I'm never chopping my hair off ever again. I've been growing it out for 4 years after I cut my hair like this when it was all the rage:

VictoriaB-1.jpg?t=1346360018

I did that too and am still trying to grow it out. I'm so tempted to just ponytail my hair until I've reached my goal then do something amazing but I don't think I could stand it.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking of switching up too...I've been weaving my hair for so long that I've become blondorexic. I like the whole dark underneath and chunky colors on top thing too....
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking Black with a blue hue.

Yes! Do it!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    red is in for fall
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I've been thinking about toying with victory rolls and big curls. Pin up girls are always a beautiful thing.:wink:

2poo17d.jpg