What are the best sugar less gums?

Options
NotSurprised
NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
just curious, I haven't chewed gum in a long time, but would like to know for future reference. Thank You in advance.

Jason

Replies

• sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    i love Trident Layers (the strawberry citrus-- haven't tried the pineapple one) and Orbit cool mint
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    i love Trident Layers (the strawberry citrus-- haven't tried the pineapple one) and Orbit cool mint

Thank You I have tried both of them except for the pineapple, they are good.
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    do be careful ... chewing too much gum is not good for colon and stomach. read this in a health article sometime back!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you like. I like 5 gum- the packaging is awesome, they taste good, and they're fairly long lasting. If you're looking for a quick blast of sweet- those little Ice Breakers Ice Cubes are crazy sweet.
  • missykaye1975
    Options
    X-tra Peppermint is by far my favorite--it really does last an X-tra long time!! But that's the only flavor that does, in my opinion. I chew it constantly.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    X-tra Peppermint is by far my favorite--it really does last an X-tra long time!! But that's the only flavor that does, in my opinion. I chew it constantly.

I second that! I love Extra's peppermint gum. It's the only kind I carry with me anymore....