Weaknesses

Options
So there are a few weak spots in my diet. Seems like whenever I see it, I just have to have it. Luckily it is only a few things, but they are as follows:

Taco Bell (even though I think it has been at least 3 months since the last time I had some), Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite Half and Half, Cadbury Creme Eggs, chocolate and hot wings.

On the other hand I have also craved salads, squash, zuchinni and eggs recently. Maybe my body is trying to tell me to be healthier as well.

What are some of the not so good foods that you can not stay away from?

Replies

• benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jilliew
    jilliew Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Rum are my absolute weaknesses; chocolate because once I start eating it I CAN NOT stop, and rum because even just a couple of drinks ruins my week's weightloss goals.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Burgers on the weekend. :blushing: those are usually my down falls :grumble:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    The worst part is
    A: Mostly Fast Food Burgers, not even home cooked
    B: Is usually the only thing I eat in the day - over stuff myself with a huge burger and fries and whatever else and then don't have anything the rest of the day. :embarassed:
    Weekends are my do what I want days.

.. sorry for posting twice my internet is really slow today and messing up
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Ice cream - I can't keep it in the house.
  • benich3043
    Options
    The worst part is
    A: Mostly Fast Food Burgers, not even home cooked
    B: Is usually the only thing I eat in the day - over stuff myself with a huge burger and fries and whatever else and then don't have anything the rest of the day. :embarassed:
    Weekends are my do what I want days.

.. sorry for posting twice my internet is really slow today and messing up

No need to be sorry. Internet is picky sometimes. And it does seem a burger always tastes better when someone else makes it.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Totally get the Taco Bell, but for me it's Taco John's and their Potato Ole's. I just can't go there! I also love movie popcorn, which is about the worst kind of popcorn you can eat, but nothing else tastes like it. Fortunately, we rarely go to movies, so when I have it, it's far and few between!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Rum are my absolute weaknesses; chocolate because once I start eating it I CAN NOT stop, and rum because even just a couple of drinks ruins my week's weightloss goals.

I think we may be soulmates!
  • pennyknipprath
    pennyknipprath Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell # 1 Up until 4 months ago I used to go to the Bell 3 to 4 time a week. I was on a first name basis with the staff at the one by my office.
    Diet Pepsi #2 It was a 6 Litters plus a week habit.
    Salty fat ladden snacks # 3 I could graze on chips, salted nuts, pretzles, popcorn all day.
    Red Vines #4 I would by a large bag and couldn't stop until I ate every last one.
    Black Tea #5 with lots of sugar and milk

I have been eating much more whole foods. Salads have become fabulous. I always liked vegetables, but would fill up on starches. I now avoid processed foods almost completely. Shopping at the Farmers Market buying organic food has given me a whole new appreciation for fruits & vegetables. I'm 20 lbs from my goal, and I think I finallly get it and will be eating mostly vegetarian dishes from now on.

Good luck to all in your journey!
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    When I'm trying to cut down fat, nobody can feed me junk.. I have a pretty strong control over cravings.. I eat my favorites during bulking cycles though.. Pizza, pasta, chinese, ice cream my favorites, but only once in a while, not all the time or every week. :)
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Muffins. Especially lemon poppyseed ones.

Basically any sweet in cake form.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Bakery bread!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    M&M's
    Double cheese burgers
    Chardonnay
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese and french fries, preferably as one meal together!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Bread. Hot fresh italian bread.

I haven't bought any in 6 months and I've actually had to leave the grocery store before I finished because they had brought out fresh hot bread and the entire store smelled.

One bite and I'd eat the ENTIRE loaf.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    My weaknesses are women, wine, and gourmet food. What else did you expect from a King!!! LOL!!
  • benich3043
    Options
    I totally forgot Totino's pizza rolls. Probably because I haven't had them in forever. And of course, cupcakes! Now I am hungry.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    MMm Chocolate...
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Tall Redheads....

(Thank God my wife isn't on this place)

Food..oh yea, for food, anything sweet. I'm a major sugar junkie, trying to reform.