Hi new here..lost over 300lbs and about 200 to go!

Options

Replies

• Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! Keep up the great work!! You can add me if you'd like:)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight you have lost so far.....Awesome!!!!!!
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job, Susan!
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    wow, the best of luck to you. i hope you succeed and get to where u want to go.
  • kimmireads
    kimmireads Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous start to your journey! Keep up the consistent work and your eyes focused on that goal. You'll get there one step at a time. :) Confatualtions on the progress you've made thus far.
  • KENNEAN1
    KENNEAN1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Susan, girl you just lifted me up. WOW!! I am too fighting with losing 153lbs, it is very hard work but I am giving it all I got. Your story tells me that it is possible, and I thank you for sharing that. I pray that we make our goal. Susan I am very proud of you. YOU GO GIRL!!!!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Incredible story. You are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What an inspiration you are! Your accomplishment this far is amazing! I wish you continued success!!

Sending friend request :smile:
  • Dreamline70
    Options
    Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!

Please add me, I could always use another friend - especially one who has such an inspirational story!! Good luck, and you have lots of support from me if you need it. :happy:
  • freaky4jesus
    Options
    Oh susan! you are a such an instiration and I know you don't think so but your spirit so beautiful and so admorable the way that you didn't let life drag you down you stood up and gave it your best and The way that you lift god up through it all!!! Keep going!
    Felecia
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow... I'm truly at a loss for words. You my friend, are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your goal before you know it.

(Friend request sent your way)

:)
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow Susan.. your story moved me to tears!!!! I hate that you had to endure the sickness, however PRAISE God you have been given a new day... I wish you the best as you continue on this journey and I will be glad to be your friend along the path! Congratulations on joining MFP... I love it:)
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Welcome here! And congratulations on your tremendous success so far! Feel free to add me!
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WHAT CAN I SAY BUT WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! way to go!!! God is so good, just continue to look to Him and He will give you strength to finish what you have started. Your testimony is just awesome and I will keep you in my prayers and at church where we pastor. If there is anything I can do for you personally don't hesitate to let me know. Keep up the great job!!!
  • luv2cruise11
    Options
    Very inspiring story. I am beginning my journey. For the last week I have been on a surgery prep diet, it is very limited and tough, but I am hanging in there. I am 65, retired in December, and have some health issues. I have no choice but to lose weight or not be able to do the things I like to do. I love to cruise, travel in general, and it isn't easy when you are 100+ pounds overweight. I am also learning to quilt and want to walk the dogs at the local Humane Society. I tried, but had to give up the dog walking until I get some of this weight off. You are on your way, I want to travel this road with you. We will support each other and BOTH of us will be successful. Good luck to you and God Bless you.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Please add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!
    you are truly an inspiration
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    amazing! :) Love the look on your face in your profile pic! TOTAL determination! :)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome. sending friend request.
  • nali_12
    nali_12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I agree with everyone...you have done amazing and are a wonderful example of what can be accomplished if you set your mind to something! Awesome job. Keep up the great work. What a great post to look back at if anyone is ever discouraged. Thanks for sharing with all of us.