Day Two

I have been looking for a site like this for some time. Just to simply monitor calories, fats etc and the excersise entry is a plus. I quit smoking almost 4 years ago and managed to keep the weight off until I was involved in a car accident which totally though my excersie program off. In time I got lazy and pounds packed on and her I am 20 lbs over my desired weight. My goal is to be at my target weight by Thanksgiving. I feel that being able to monitor my food intake and my daily excersise will be a great help in achieving this. I also enjoy reading all the recipes and advice that people have to offer.

Replies

• DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    I have been looking for a site like this for some time. Just to simply monitor calories, fats etc and the excersise entry is a plus. I quit smoking almost 4 years ago and managed to keep the weight off until I was involved in a car accident which totally though my excersie program off. In time I got lazy and pounds packed on and her I am 20 lbs over my desired weight. My goal is to be at my target weight by Thanksgiving. I feel that being able to monitor my food intake and my daily excersise will be a great help in achieving this. I also enjoy reading all the recipes and advice that people have to offer.