New and looking for friends?? Read this!

Options
13»

Replies

• jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kangarew
    kangarew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have only been on this site for a few days and would love some friends on here for support as well.
  • kittykattrick
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Kathryn and I am 19 years old. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and decided that it was definitely time for a lifestyle change. I want to be able to go to college and not feel self conscious about myself. Not only that, but I want to be able to fit in the cutest dresses and costumes and flirt away with the hot boys. So here I am...I have 50 lbs. I'm currently 179.2 at 5"6". Time to make a serious life style change for the better.I just started a couple days ago but already love the outpouring support. :) So Please add mee! I will motivate you just like others have. I gotcha Back!!!
  • dmlmom
    dmlmom Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am new at this and am looking for friends.
  • angie2212
    Options
    I am 19 also. Currently at 190 trying to lose 40lbs to be atleast 150 and once i get to that goal drop the rest in military.
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good luck Angie!
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP, but just getting back into it. Before I wouldn't add friends because I didn't want the world to see what I was doing, I have learned I need the encouragement and when "the world" see what I am doing it helps keep me accountable.

SO....please feel free to add me. We can encourage each other along this journey!
  • bReCiNoS1107
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new and I'm looking for friends to help me stay motivated. I've tried doing it solo, but had no success I got off after 2 weeks I lost my motivation. So all the friends with all the motivation would be great and I would love to meet new people hear about other peoples journey...