Do any of you keep a food diary..?

Options
124»

Replies

• WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I tried a paper diary before, but it's easier to keep track with my phone or the website and uses less paper.
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Currently just using MFP as a food diary, mainly because it also keeps track of things like fat, protein, carbs, sodium, etc. and functions the same as a handwritten diary. I've been a yo-yo dieter all my adult life, and each time I dieted I kept a hand written food diary, as it was the only way I could accurately track my calories, discover food allergies and stay accountable with my weight loss.

I'm also currently battling an internet addiction (yes, I used to get housework, reading, craft projects, real life socializing and stuff done before I became addicted to the internet) so there may come a point in time that I disconnect completely from the internet and will no longer be able to access MFP, in which case I will return to keeping a hand written food diary. (I do not own a cell phone, have no intention of getting one, so using the phone for MFP/food diary is a no go).