I'm back babay!

Options
So I got married two months ago! Woohoo! The week before the wedding and the 3 weeks following - I didn't go to the gym at all. I didn't run, I didn't lift, I didn't watch what I ate. I was just relaxing and being lazy with my new bride!!

When I returned to the gym after 4 weeks of carnal-transfat-living I found, to my horror (no surprise actually) that I had put on another 10 lbs give or take. Well I've been in the gym non-stop since then, watching what I eat, eliminating everything but water and the occasional tea, taking multivitamins, and all-around kicking tail to get back. I'm back down to the weight I was at when I got married. It's all downhill for this fat from here!! Woo hoo!

256580.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back to the weight you were when you got married. Your Photo looks great!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats on your wedding!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Congratulaions on getting backto the weight that you were onyour wedding day! That's my goal too! Of course, I waited 34 years to start working on it! And now I've got only about 2 months left to make it. :ohwell:

But I'm determined to do it! I'm glad you did.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!