Help! I have 175 cal. for dinner

Options
shannajojo
shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
Suggestions on dinner tonight? What can I eat for 175 calories. I'm PMSing (TMI, I know), and I was a bad girl and ate a Snicker's Bar. :/

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I would just eat a little dinner - a chicken breast and veggies. Don't worry, you can go over one day and be fine.
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Is there any chance you can sneak in a work out prior to dinner? That way you get more calories.

If not, a 3 oz chicken breast is about 140 calories. That and steamed veggies should keep you at your goal.
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    grilled shrimp over mixed greens with 2 tbs fresh salsa and a twist of lime
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    If I ever want a bigger dinner.. I work for it.

Or eat it anyway and cry myself to sleep.

(JK of course)
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If I ever want a bigger dinner.. I work for it.

Or eat it anyway and cry myself to sleep.

(JK of course)

This however I'm not crying it is allergies!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Is there any chance you can sneak in a work out prior to dinner? That way you get more calories.

If not, a 3 oz chicken breast is about 140 calories. That and steamed veggies should keep you at your goal.

^^ This!

**I just started too and I've been grubbin like nobodys business this week! I feel your pain ma ;)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I would just eat a little dinner - a chicken breast and veggies. Don't worry, you can go over one day and be fine.

This, don't worry about it. No need to exercise the excess. Plan better next time.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    You can't get a good dinner in for that few calories.

Get your butt moving! Then you can have a decent dinner and still maintain your deficit.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Heh, you're f*cked and you didn't even get to enjoy it! Or you can just work out, or go over for one day.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Just eat a sensible dinner. It is ok to go over once in a while. It is a calorie goal. Not a "stop at this calorie number or you will die" goal. You can obsess over the numbers a ton or you will lose your mind! I am going over today and I am eating at maintenance which technically means I am on the course to gain weight, but I am not going to sweat it. I've been active today, but just no exercise to log.
  • kellygirl324
    kellygirl324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Or go vegetarian! You can eat lots of veggies for minimal calories! Squash, Zucchini, Carrots.....
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    chicago_pizza.jpg
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    Get some exercise. Take an hour walk or something. :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Some days you just have to go over a little. Eat a good healthy meal and do some extra exercise!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Eat a healthy dinner and if you go over your goal eat that amount less tomorrow. No big deal :)
  • cavyclaire
    Options
    protein shake with almond milk in the blender :) its great i promise!! then raw veggies for tv snack time! see if you can get a run or some weights in and ul get a late night snack as well :):0. and dont worry so hard!! ur allowed choccy when ur pmsing - its part of the geneva convention or something
  • Ivonne2011
    Ivonne2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have scrambled egg whites, tomatoes and basil sometimes for dinner.
    I like what other posted about taking a walk that is better than not eating a sensible dinner.
  • cavyclaire
    Options
    chicago_pizza.jpg

im drooling - damn u!!! :):):)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    chicago_pizza.jpg

You are one cruel MF..... :laugh:
  • Jbirch76
    Jbirch76 Posts: 34
    Options
    10 egg whites scrammled . Topped with black and cayenne pepper. That a lot of food and only 170 calories.