Blogs

Options
♥Faerie♥
♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
So how many of you use the blog? I have just started my first one!:embarassed: (not sure if its a good idea or not...)

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    So how many of you use the blog? I have just started my first one!:embarassed: (not sure if its a good idea or not...)

I don't use this one. I use 2 blogs on blogger.com
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

blogs are a funny thing on MFP, there's a whole separate community here that only does blogs, there are a few who cross over, but generally, I never recognize bloggers as posters. I find this very interesting.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options

blogs are a funny thing on MFP, there's a whole separate community here that only does blogs, there are a few who cross over, but generally, I never recognize bloggers as posters. I find this very interesting.

Hmm... Interesting.... Well I will be one that is a "cross over", I can say a lot more when I am by myself so to speak....
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    havent yet...can you view others blogs
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options

Sure, if you look up on the tool bar, you will see where there is a message boards section and a blog section. Just click on the blog to view the blogs!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I do both but opened up a blog on blogger so that others that aren't on MFP can also read it
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I do both but opened up a blog on blogger so that others that aren't on MFP can also read it

I'm on blogger! PM me your thing, if you'd like! I love reading blogs!
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options

Sure, if you look up on the tool bar, you will see where there is a message boards section and a blog section. Just click on the blog to view the blogs!

yeah and i feel dumb now...
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

yeah and i feel dumb now...

WELL YOU SHOULD!

haha jk. :heart:
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    I blog, but mine's set to private. I sort of use it as a "diary". Maybe someday I'll open it, but doubtful.

I like reading other's blogs though.
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    MadWorld, every time I see your name. The Gary Jules song "Mad World" from the Donny Darko movie starts to play in my head. Is that where it is from? I like it.
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    You are right on the money. My fave movie AND fave song. Thank you. ;)