Workout partner in Oakland/San Leandro, CA Area

xeniasimms
xeniasimms Posts: 72
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am looking for a workout partner (preferably female). I have about 15 lbs to go and a lot of toning to do. I workout at 24 hour fitness. I am a student and I have classes in the evenings (6-9 pm, two nights a week every semester - days vary based on semester) but for the next 4 weeks I am out on Christmas break. I am pretty flexible with my time (except Friday and Saturday when I am in San Jose with my boyfriend - if we workout those days it will have to be in the early morning, 9 - 10 am before I leave) so I am willing to work around your schedule. I can stay pretty motivated with a group or partner but alone I fall off and right now I am having trouble during the holidays. My goal is to be 148 by at most the end of January! If you live in Oakland, San Leandro or even Hayward, California contact me and we may be a match! :happy:

Replies

• Hi,
    I am looking for a work out partner too. I am in Hayward area. Looking to work out in a park or at a gym in an apt complex (I have a gym in mine but happy to drive too). Preferably before work but I can probably do evenings too. How long have you been working out? I started after I had a baby 5 months ago. Did 3 months with a trainer but she has since moved. I need someone to keep me motivated!
    Look forward to haring from you.
This discussion has been closed.