OMYGOSH!

Options
The weather man just said 10-14 inches of snow. IF you think I need more snow in my life I invite you to check out my profile and pictures. My house is nearly buried now. Every window is snow from top to bottom. I cant see out my front or back windows. I am litterally living in and igloo. Its dark in the daytime. Not a great moral booster... Say somthing positive! lol

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    The weather man just said 10-14 inches of snow. IF you think I need more snow in my life I invite you to check out my profile and pictures. My house is nearly buried now. Every window is snow from top to bottom. I cant see out my front or back windows. I am litterally living in and igloo. Its dark in the daytime. Not a great moral booster... Say somthing positive! lol
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Spring is bound to be here by June.:tongue:

I mean, it's always darkest right before the dawn?:wink:

Um. . .at least you don't have to close the curtains if you want privacy?:noway:

I'm sorry, we'll have to be your sunshine 'til spring.:flowerforyou:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Im in Southern NH it's been very snowy, but every couple of weeks we get a 40 degree day or two to melt it. So I feel for you. I don't want the snow that is coming tonight either. I'm tired of it. Good luck and stay nice and warm:flowerforyou:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    It was 75 degrees here in Las Vegas.....think warm thoughts...warm thoughts...