Replies

• idaman76
    idaman76 Posts: 40
    Options
    Muy bonita Mrs. Jolie
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! So awesome! Love the hubby's comment, lol.
  • 10kgirl
    10kgirl Posts: 4
    Options
    you look wonderful!!!!! i just joined and you give me hope. thank you.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I bought them both, just don't know which one to do. Thank you for the responses :blushing:
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is great!!
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    Nice
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    LOL! Guys are so funny. But I can see why he's so proud of you! You look great! Cute dress, too. :)
  • DJJW
    Options
    So can I get some votes on which dress, the purple and black or the purple one?
  • DJJW
    Options
    no vote :sad: Ok, well Tomorrow is the day, I'm wearing the all purple one. Hope the food is good and the drinks.:drinker:
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great! &I love the dress!
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    Lookin good!!
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i like the purple and the black dress but both look amazing on you. So glad your husband convinced you to post pics ... way to go!
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    V I C T O R Y I vote for the purple one.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Your husband was right about this being a victory - you look AMAZING!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You look great! And this may be a weird question, but were you at Ross? Because I was there yesterday. Trying on dresses for a wedding (I think I saw the first one). I also tried on a skirt and top and ended up buying both outfits because I couldn't decide which one to wear. So I posted pics of both on Facebook asking for opinions. :laugh:
  • nhust1200
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I am a mom of four kids, trying to lose 30 lbs also. It's only my second day. I haven't dieted much before and I am hating it. I am used to eating what I want. That doesn't work anymore in my late thirties. Hence, the 30 lbs to lose. Your story gave me the encouragement I needed. Brought tears to my eyes to see your waist line. I truly miss seeing mine. Thank you and great job!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Dayam Woman but you look gorgeous in that dress. Well done and that's a major victory to me.
  • DJJW
    Options
    You look great! And this may be a weird question, but were you at Ross? Because I was there yesterday. Trying on dresses for a wedding (I think I saw the first one). I also tried on a skirt and top and ended up buying both outfits because I couldn't decide which one to wear. So I posted pics of both on Facebook asking for opinions. :laugh:

YES!!! It's a bit of a drive but so worth it!
  • DJJW
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I am a mom of four kids, trying to lose 30 lbs also. It's only my second day. I haven't dieted much before and I am hating it. I am used to eating what I want. That doesn't work anymore in my late thirties. Hence, the 30 lbs to lose. Your story gave me the encouragement I needed. Brought tears to my eyes to see your waist line. I truly miss seeing mine. Thank you and great job!!

Keep going, my figure has changed after kids, never had curves, and now I've an hourglass.....kinda loving it.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    Options
    Great job! Hot dress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!