2nd time is a charm

Options
I was on this sight before and loved it...unfortunately i lost sight of my goals and slowly began to fall off...But I'm back now..and recharged...need some positive friends are you out there?

Replies

• busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! I fell off the band wagon as well, but hopped back on the saddle. Hope you find the encouragement you need here. Feel free to friend request me, I love to encourage and be encouraged...and be accountable!!!:wink:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same boat, feel free to add me and we can encourage each other!
  • anvega24
    Options
    I too was on in 2011 but left after 3 check ins:( i weigh 10 pounds more than that first time. I want to get back to that weight and go for my original goal. I am back and this time I am committed. Hopefully I will learn behaviors to keep myself on track. I already think twice before eating anything because I am afraid it will look bad on my food log later that nite. Also learning how many calories were in the regular food I ate has made me make changes to the food I buy at the grocery store. I really am enjoying my fitness pal. I look forward to being a success story.
  • MomSof4
    MomSof4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm real too - always looking' for real in return ;) great place to be!