avril lavigne and chad kroeger

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i normally don't react to entertainment buzz

but their engagement makes me lol!!!!!!!

Replies

• Haha! Me too. I kind of had a wtf moment when I heard about it.
  • foxyforce
    i was just looking up pics of them, i needed to confirm it visually, seeing them touch each other ont he cover of hello magazine. so weird! i wonder if they are both on a drinking binge lol
  • LOL funny I just heard about this on the radio the other day on my way to work and was like HUH as well?? She has always dated the most random people. Two people with great voices for sure, suprised they haven't had any new stuff in forev! :p
  • Ya he seriously looks like her father/older brother even with his somewhat more youthful non grungy hair cut lol. Hey whatever works!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    oh goodie, the one thing these forums were missing: A gossip magazine section
  • foxyforce
    hey, at 3am, i gotta keep it real. and it doesn't get more real than the laughter that ensues when looking at their picture!
  • avril-chad-paris-pair.jpg
    So kewt! They even wear matching outfits! :happy:

Ok I'm done. Sleep needs to happen now. Lol!
  • Hahaha yeah us night owls need something to ramble about and this is a legit topic as any! :p
  • This seems to be the joke topic everywhere. Hey, if it makes you happy.........
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Ha....didn't think her relationship with Brody Jenner would last...and now i can see it didn't....she is just making her way around the entertainment scene.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    This is like a giant plate of pure musical hell for me. They're the WORST. Both of them.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    MAN that's a lotta suck!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    I don't believe in same sucks marriages...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    hahahaha
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    God help us all if he knocks her up....
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member

At least they're given equal opportunity to be horrible.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    nobody_cares.jpg
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    oh goodie, the one thing these forums were missing: A gossip magazine section

oh Taunto...yet another reason why I love you and love that you are on my friend list.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    avril-chad-paris-pair.jpg
    So kewt! They even wear matching outfits! :happy:

Ok I'm done. Sleep needs to happen now. Lol!

Is it my imagination or is Kroeger totally rocking the girly hips....he is isn't he?
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 438 Member
    I'm hoping they will buy their own private island, move there and stop making music.