New and Welcome Friends! :)

HI Ladies and Gents,

Just joined the site today and wanted to say hello. Just from browsing briefly, everyone seems so sweet and really look forward to making new friends to share the weighloss journey with.

Look forward to meeting anyone who would like a new friend and thanks for everyone's time! :)
Best,
Xoxo
Diana

Replies

• Smashl33
    Smashl33 Posts: 8 Member
    How's it going? I am not really new but its my first time actually getting on the website. I haven't added any friends cause i didnt think it mattered but now it kinda sucks just looking at my posts. Wanna be friends? oh and btw my name is Ashlee :)
  • Hi Ashlee,

I hear you beleive me wasn't planning on making a profile or really using this site at all for anything other than tracking meals but got inspired by all the awesome posts I ran across and can't hurt to have people to relate to. Adding you now! :)
  • govie24
    govie24 Posts: 1
    Hello XoXoSinCity,

I'm a newbie also. Wishing you best of luck on your new journey. :)
  • Hi!
    I'm Kathryn and I am 19 years old. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and decided that it was definitely time for a lifestyle change. I want to be able to go to college and not feel self conscious about myself. Not only that, but I want to be able to fit in the cutest dresses and costumes and flirt away with the hot boys. So here I am...I have 50 lbs. I'm currently 179.2 at 5"6". Time to make a serious life style change for the better.I just started a couple days ago but already love the outpouring support. :) So Please add mee! I will motivate you just like others have. I gotcha Back!!!
  • vdub04
    vdub04 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi new friend :) look forward to sharing this journey with you :) xx
  • Em_90
    Em_90 Posts: 7
    Hello, nice to meet you!
    I'm a newbie too. I only started on Wednesday.
    Feel free to add me, anyone. It's good to share the support and motivation with others.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Hi all

I''ve been on here 18 months and.... well pretty much live on here lol, feel free to add me, I never judge, I just chat and talk about stuff.... PS I'm pretty good with tips and ideas too.

Welocme & good luck

Craig
  • Smashl33
    Smashl33 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks a bunch! It took me a while to write on my profile and figure out how to get back to the message boards. I feel kinda stupid but I did it. :)
  • Hey better late than never! :)
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Welcome! I've only been here a few weeks myself and I love it! The people are just in a word, awesome! Always love welcoming new friends =] feel free to add me as well. Love the interaction.