Can I have a whoop for normal range bmi!

Options

Replies

• megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This morning I went from 'overweight' to 'normal' bmi! I know it doesn't mean much, but as a milestone towards my goal *ideal weight* it feels pretty good. I'm currently losing about 3lb a week ( i know this will slow right up) and i didnt have *that* far to go to get here but I just really wanted to share it with the world :) thanks :) ( ooh also got my first, 'you've lost weight' comment a few days ago :)

( this is my first post so sorry of its in the wrong place?)

Excuse me? Thats a huge deal! Congrats! Its def one of my goals...
  • wanda601
    wanda601 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OK, I think I figured out the "ticker" thing so will see how it shows up with this post.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Whoop
    Whoop!!!!:happy:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP - you should be excieted! That is a goal I can hardly wait to reach!:happy:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Another WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

well done.
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!!! It's a great feeling eh.:drinker:
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Have a bottle of water to celebrate!!!! and every mini goal is important. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • LindaJWan
    LindaJWan Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    This morning I went from 'overweight' to 'normal' bmi! I know it doesn't mean much, but as a milestone towards my goal *ideal weight* it feels pretty good. I'm currently losing about 3lb a week ( i know this will slow right up) and i didnt have *that* far to go to get here but I just really wanted to share it with the world :) thanks :) ( ooh also got my first, 'you've lost weight' comment a few days ago :)

BMI is VERY important so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is MAJOR NEWS! Keep up the great work!

Erica
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!!!
  • KevinHuss
    KevinHuss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WHOOP! Way to go! I still have a few to go before I reach my "normal" bmi range. And seeing others get there is a big motivator.

Congrats
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options

I'm finally there as well :happy:
    Whoop Whoop for us!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOP!

Congrats :)
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Whoop Whoop, that is one of my goals and I am a long way from it. Be proud!!!!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WAHoot!!
    WHOOT!! ..fist pump also!!:laugh:
    DARN GOOD!!
    Happy days are here again!!
    God Bless you Lovely!!:flowerforyou:

Sis Nic
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop!! *you get 2!!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've recently hit the "Overweight" portion on the BMI. It's a great feeling! Granted, I do not want to be overweight, but it's better than being labeled "Obese!"

^^^^^^^^^^OUCH!!!!:noway: THAT HURT!! I AM OBESE!!, and, I have feelings..deeply burrowed under my OBESE FATNESS. WOW, maybe I am OVERLY SENSITIVE this morning, but that STUNG!!:sad:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    A BIG CONGRATUL:ATIONS on your new healthy BMI....I felt the same way just a few short weeks ago. Continue going and changing to this new lifestyle and behavior change. We all are doing this so HAPPY for you!!!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Well done. I recently went from morbidly obese to just obese. I am not where you are yet, but on my way! :wink:

Way to go you as well :happy:
  • teapot35
    teapot35 Posts: 28
    Options
    AWESOME! I'll meet you there, some time around February!

...and it means PLENTY!

:bigsmile: