Who LOVES Hungry Girl Recipes?!

Options
Me me me!!! My Hubby & I just made our own version of her HOT boneless chicken wings, and OMG, I still can't believe how low-calorie they were for the way they tasted!!! I felt like I was consuming at least 600cal, when I was really only eating 350 calories & 4 grams of fat worth for my dinner (10 boneless wings)!!!

Instead of FiberOne cereal & BBQ fat free Pringles for the breading, we used Corn Flakes (1 1/2 cups) and crushed them with the Bullet processor. As instructed, we chopped 8 oz. of chicken breast into 10 even cubes. We placed them in a bowl of Franks Red Hot sauce. Then we rolled them in the bowl of corn flake bread crumbs. The oven was pre-heated to 375, and the chicken bites were placed on a baking pan sprayed with PAM. We cooked them for 10mins on one side, and 10mins on the other! They were to die for!!! I love hungry girl!!! *check out her website www.hungry-girl.com

Anyone know of any of her other recipes? I want her cook books for Christmas!!!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Do you get the email newsletter? If not sign up - it gives recipes and swaps and great suggestions.
  • saraketner
    Options
    I have one of the books. I love It!
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I don't have the books, but I'm subscribed to their site, and they email me a few new recipes every week =)
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I saw her on Rachel Ray.

And I've seen a few people here talk about how they love these Vitamuffins....I have got to try those.
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love hungry girl!!
    Franks is good even if you just dip a boneless skinless chicken breast in it- so good and even lower calorie!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm subscribed to her newsletter as well! It's the recipes like hers that made changing my lifestyle so much easier!!!
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I haven't actually tried the recipes yet.. but I LOVE her! She has a facebook fan page too, and posts stuff all the time on there. I can't wait to try one of her cookbooks!