Friends?

Hey everyone, I have been logging my food and exercise on MFP for a while now, haven't really used it to talk to people or anything but I think it's about time I start. I've been working out for over a year now, I have always been a small guy so my goals have been to get bigger and stronger haha, I've gained 10lbs and now my goal is to get shredded before I come home from this deployment, (gotta look good for the wife when I finally get home). Well if you'd like to talk, get or give motivation feel free to add. Looking forward to hearing from you

Replies

• I've been using MFP for about two weeks now & just got my fitbit so am really getting into it. I could use some motivation, especially with strength training. Unlike you I have not always been a small guy, or even a guy for that matter, but I have been an athletic girl until I stopped dancing. I would like to get back to my ballerina body albeit an older version. So maybe just a casual-weekend-dancer body? Anyway, hope you keep safe... & when you can't be safe, be careful! Will send request!
  • haha well if you need any tips or anything with strength training let me know, I've read a lot on it, I know a bit, not an expert or anything but I'll try my best to give you good info.
    and thanks, request accepted
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Hi there. I've been here just a tad over 30 days. Feel free to add me. Oh and thanks so much for your service!