confused!

Options
I'm on a diet, but i was out with a friend yesterday who was famished and wanted a bite to eat. i didnt want to be rude so i also ate a cheeseburger with him:/ to make it a bit worse, i had to eat dinner again at 9pm with my room mate who now wants to cook dinner. she gave me most of the meat, and hardly touched the eggs &veggie dish.

THEN the next day it turns out i get my period. I weigh myself and i'm 60kg ???? I was just 62kg the day before. Why am i down 2kg after chowing down cheeseburger and eating late dinners? confused!
Can anyone explain?:p

Replies

• PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Options
    The only thing I can think of is that what you lost was pre-menstrual water weight.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Is it being rude to tell a friend you are watching what you eat and you don't want to eat but you'd love to sit and talk to him while he eats or is "being rude" just an excuse? If your friend gets upset, then what kind of friend is he/she? None of my friends get upset when I tell them I'm counting calories and that eating with them will mess me up. They eat, I talk and sip water.:flowerforyou: