Exercise...feel better...but no weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    just to let you know, you dont have to do hours and hours in the gym, its quality over quantity.

and eat your exercise calories!
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Don't stop!!! Sometimes the scale doesn't move but you could have lost inches. The more you workout and continue to eat a good healthy diet you will see the scale move. DON'T GIVE UP!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have been at this for almost a month and the weight is coming off slowly. But the INCHES are really coming off. Make sure you log everything that goes in your mouth. Eat all of your calories, including your exercise calories (in my humble opinion). Drink lots of water (you'll pee constantly, but you'll feel great), and measure yourself. NSV = Non-Scale Victory. Those are very important. The way your clothes feel, not feeling winded so quickly, the spike in energy, the COMPLIMENTS... all NSV's. It isn't going to happen overnight, but it will happen. Just give it your all and give it some time. :happy:

If you want another friend, feel free to add me.
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    First, DON'T GIVE UP!!! Anything worth having is worth the sacrifice.
    Second, drink more water. The best advice for water is take your half your weight, put it in ounces, that's how much water to drink per day.
    Third, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!! You can do this!!!