Restarting Harcombe Phase 1 on 9/3

Options
So to jump start my weight loss I'm going to go from Phase 2 of the Harcombe diet back to phase 1! I'm hoping to jump start my weight loss for the month of September as well as the getting to my halfway goal, goal. Harcombe's Phase 1 is only 5 days long, because really, you can stick to anything for 5 days. Phase 2 is much easier to maintain and I could easily eat the rest of my life on Phase 2 with occasional dips into Phase 3 foods.

Last time I did Phase 1 I lost 7 lbs in a week and I did it wrong lol. This time I understand the rules better and I'm going to do it right. And who knows... maybe I'll be one of the lucky people that lose weight healthfully with a result of 20 lbs. Plus it's a good way to naturally detox your system which is likely a huge part of the weight loss.

Anyways, I'm psyched to do this and to any other Harcombe followers if you want a Phase 1 partner to jumpstart, I'm more than happy to do this with you starting Monday Sept 3rd!

I'm hoping that I'll be in size 16 jeans, my mini goal for the month of september, by my birthday, the 11th!

Replies

• ktull68
    Options
    This is day 3 of phase one for me and I haven't really been strict. Trying to get used to this new way of eating and detoxing from all the sugar I've been eatin. I will hang in there with you!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome to have another Harcomber with me! I kinda forgot Monday was Monday so I ended up starting today now that I understand how to do the phase 1 thing right! First time around I did Phase 1 and ate 50grams of brown rice each meal, actually I think I measured wrong then to so it was more like 100! but now that I've been doing phase 2 for awhile and have learned more about the cooking world it's much easier.