ugh...really?

Options

Replies

• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    High School Mode: talking behind peoples backs? -check Being judgmental? -check pointing out things in others that you really don't like about yourself? -check

Think before you post :)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    totally lame.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    sounds like soooomebody didn't get invited to the cool table at lunch....
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options

You didn't invite him, downsizing with ya mean self! :tongue:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I dont understand. Do you want your woman to have an off switch. x smh x

Dang! All this time most guys keeping looking for the ON switch. I am confused. LOL

Tell us more OP.

I'm sorry I got distracted by your gingham...
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options

You didn't invite him, downsizing with ya mean self! :tongue:

Mean? I love bunnies and ****. How can I be mean?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

Dang! All this time most guys keeping looking for the ON switch. I am confused. LOL

Tell us more OP.

@odusgulp Oh! My bad! LOL I forgot to put a shirt on UNDER the gingham ... ;p Yours is very shiny. :drinker:
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    20695533.jpg
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    :grumble: one thing I cannot stand are women who are in my age group, its like they're still in high school mode. its like they dont have a off switch at all!

Yeah, like women who rant about nonsense to put down other women with generalizations and BS. Don't they say that you are a reflection of those who you surround yourself with?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Tell us more OP.

@odusgulp Oh! My bad! LOL I forgot to put a shirt on UNDER the gingham ... ;p Yours is very shiny. :drinker:

*giggles* Why thank you... This is what happens when I help my mother weed out her clothing...
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options

Tell us more OP.

The OP is a girl (A very fun and sweet girl BTW). It's possible she was just venting and thought she would get some support from others who feel the same way sometimes. I know I do. Just sayin'
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    men are from mars you are from left field
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Because this topic screams mature.
    I am 19 and would not even make a silly topic like this.

I have worked hard warehouse jobs to pay rent, went to college early and was even common law married for 3 years.
    I have not been in high school for almost 4 years now.

What now? Do I get a gold star?
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options

Tell us more OP.

The OP is a girl (A very fun and sweet girl BTW). It's possible she was just venting and thought she would get some support from others who feel the same way sometimes. I know I do. Just sayin'
    ^^^ Thank you for being the one person posting on this thread who isn't kind of a jerk.
    Yeah, we get it, it totally looks stupid and immature, but they probably only wanted to vent about something, and now they're even more frustrated because they wanted someone to hear them out, and were instead shut out by two pages of people.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Women have hooters.

fixed it.

No, I fixed it. :flowerforyou:

Also, OP was pretty vague, so it's hard to be supportive of something we can't understand.
  • alovesopure
    Options
    you know what is amazing, bacon, yep bacon :heart:
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Like ***** much
    :grumble: one thing I cannot stand are women who are in my age group, its like they're still in high school mode. its like they dont have a off switch at all!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I don't know what everyone's problem is on this thread, but I find it slightly hilarious how pissed off people are getting.

To the OP, I get what you're saying, but you could have stated it better. You just have to realize there are immature people in every age group. Oh, and not EVERYONE in your age group is still in "high school mode". Because your OP is vague, it's hard to know exactly what these women are doing to be immature. Would you care to elaborate?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you're so much better right? :wink:

this
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is like "vague-booking" on facebook...

This community is here to be supportive, but we can't support you if you won't tell us what the problem really is. Being vague and expecting automatic sympathy will just bring out the, as you say, "haters".

OP, tell us what's going on.