Hello everyone!

wallerinaprincess
wallerinaprincess Posts: 96
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Im 24, trying to get from 193 to 130. I am 5'10. My weakness is fast food, pizza, and carbs carbs carbs! Anyone in the same boat? I am on here everyday, and trying to make similar friends to myself for motivation. Thanks!

Replies

• Welcome to MFP! Glad you're here! This is probably the most motivational site you will ever come across! We're all here for basically the same reasons... my weakness is chocolate, ice cream, and pizza. You know, those unhealthy things! I figured the more unhealthy it is, the better it tastes -- sometimes! I've been trying super hard the past month to get into the groove of getting better at eating healthily but it's still hard. Like any person who is trying to rid themselves of something (in my case, sugar), there are those days where you "relapse." Sucks, I know, but things will get better and easier. I wish you the best of luck! A few pointers -- drink lots and lots of water and chew gum! I've been told this lots of times and I'm starting to go by it and live by it. I had a hard time yesterday and my friends here on MFP motivated me and encouraged me to do better and work harder. It's great to have wonderful people surrounding you! :bigsmile:
    This is a great place that I have really begun to love!! :heart:
  • Welcome. I just recently joined myself. So far this is a pretty awesome site. Everyone seems to encourage each other. I love that they have such a huge inventory of food items. It makes it easier to log your consumptions and the exercise section is pretty simple too. It's really helped me in the past 2 days see what i am actually ingesting and keeping records of my workouts.
  • I'm new to the site as well, and I think it said to introduce myself here. I am a mother of two. I am tired of carrying around the baby weight from my first which is four years old now (I lost all the weight I gained during my second pregnancy as well as an additional 7 pounds or so). I am looking forward to stepping up my exercise routine and love the food diary available on here.
This discussion has been closed.