Need friends :)

Options
Hi everyone.

I was here 1.5 years ago and lost a great amount of weight and made some friends. Looks like all those friends have now moved on liek I did, but I am back.

I quit smoking after 20 years 9 weeks ago and that has brought all the weight back.

I am going for the gym (just joined) and will try reduce my carbs best I can for time being. But I am gonna go at it softly as I am still battling the nicotine cravings and if it is a choice between cigarette and chocolate bar, the chocolate must win. But will do my best and see how I get along.

Would be great to get some friends on low carb diet or ex smokers who have been through the same.

Replies

• Mancfan
    Mancfan Posts: 4
    Options
    Well, I've never smoked so can't exactly relate to that. :P Low-carb diet; kind of. Did atkins for two weeks, didn't like it.
    Eating less & more exercising works wonders for me though.

Chocolate addiction I understand but I haven't touched the stuff in four weeks now. It's mostly psychological though, once you get past that it's smooth sailing. :) I'm not giving up on chocolate forever, just for the time being, until I've reach my goal weight.

Feel free to add me if you want. Always nice to meet another Finn (or ex-Finn). :)