Need a laugh? Have one at my expense :)

Options

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE!!!!!

THAT NUMBER JUST TRIED CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aughhhh! haaaaaahahahahahaaa, this day just keeps getting better and better, dunnit??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Answer it. What if it was fate and that's like prince effin' charming on the other end?
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    You should talk to him. You never know. It could be the most epic "How We Met" story ever! lol!!!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

THAT NUMBER JUST TRIED CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aughhhh! haaaaaahahahahahaaa, this day just keeps getting better and better, dunnit??

Answer it. What if it was fate and that's like prince effin' charming on the other end?

Good point, except that I'm already married to my Prince Charming! :happy:
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options

Or a wealthy older gentlemen with no heirs! Or a creeper with a banana hammock. Or my uncle Verne. Or a random celebrity or singer for a rock band. Or the casting director for a new hollywood film. Or the guy who makes your latte at the local coffee shop. Or an extremely titillated 12 year old. The possibilities are endless - isn't the curiosity driving you nuts? I would be insanely curious!!!
  • katamus
    Options

Well, damn. I thought it was gonna be cool. But if you already have your Prince Charming, then pass on the number to a friend. Lol.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options

Well darn!
  • katamus
    Options

Or a wealthy older gentlemen with no heirs! Or a creeper with a banana hammock. Or my uncle Verne. Or a random celebrity or singer for a rock band. Or the casting director for a new hollywood film. Or the guy who makes your latte at the local coffee shop. Or an extremely titillated 12 year old. The possibilities are endless - isn't the curiosity driving you nuts? I would be insanely curious!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAH

You should post the number on here now and we'll all text it and figure it out for you. Lmao.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Options
  • Molly_Maguire
    Options

HAHHAHAHAHAH

You should post the number on here now and we'll all text it and figure it out for you. Lmao.

4 real! This morning i 8 an 0 range 4 breakfast today, and 4 egg whites... 0, and I plan on doing 3 sets of 333 lunges after I get my cardio in today!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    lol
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!! LOL
  • Manrahan
    Manrahan Posts: 40
    Options
    Thx so much for the text, but are you ever going to pick up when I call?!??
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    lol, yea I needed that. Thanks
  • dileep
    dileep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    HA at least it wasn't somebody that you DID know. I feel like that would have been way more mortifying.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    NIce, he was probably so super duper happy to get that pic. Was hoping for something extra
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    there's an app for that...actually there's about 500 apps for that.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Why doesnt that ever happen to me? Why dont I get a text with a pic from a pretty half naked chick? Why dont good things happen to good people? Why....
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

lol
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Having a bad day? Need a little lift? Here's an awkward, true story for ya:

I am in the habit of taking half-naked pictures of myself to document my fitness/weight loss progress. Once taken, I text them to myself so I can delete the originals from my phone's gallery to avoid having them accidentally crop up while I'm trying to show great aunt Velma pictures of my baby boy, etc.

After sending one to myself (or so I thought) today, I get a return text from an unrecognized number that is CONVENIENTLY one digit different than mine, saying "very nice :) who is this?" O_o

Silver lining, though, a totally random stranger thinks I'm looking pretty good! I'll sure take a compliment wherever I can get one!

You're welcome! Happy Friday!

**Quick update** After I posted this, and while in the process of reading and laughing at all the responses I've gotten from this thread, THAT NUMBER JUST TRIED CALLING ME. I freaked out and answered, then immediately hung up so he wouldn't learn my name that I recorded on my vm message. Apparently I'm this dude's mystery vixen, and he's dying to know who I am! :blushing:

my god, you're my hero today- please have my internet O: